funny

Is it just me, or is there hilarious shit happening everywhere? The blog used to be about work. Now it's about life.

Sunday 14 April 2013

10,003 A very sweet number!

Woohoo! I just checked the blog, and today, Guess What Happened At Work Today had its 10,000th visitor (no prizes, no balloon drop, sorry). I posted my 50th entry the other day, and today, we're at 10,003 visitors!


So a huge thank you to everyone who's been reading, and thanks for all the encouragement and feedback (even the 'constructive' stuff). So onward. I really appreciate the folks who've 'starred' in the posts, and I mostly appreciate not being sued.

One of my favourite comments was received recently..."I love it when you post new stuff, especially when it's not about your blackberry." Oddly, the posts that were specifically about my insane relationship with my blackberry are the most read and shared. And my mother-in-law, possibly the most faithful reader of this blog, and who I happen to adore, got a huge kick out of the brown shoes blogpost.

Anyway enough of that. Thank you for your support.


____________________________ 

A really short post today:  

As a VP of Sales and Marketing, I really appreciate companies who spend the time to be creative and funny in their advertising. Last week I saw a commercial that I thought was the best commercial I have seen in a very long time, and from a place I never would have expected it to come from.  Kmart.  Enjoy.  Don't pee your pants.


Click here to see what may be the funniest commercial ever.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment